The municipality will continuously update the list as houses are made available and/or eliminated by transfer.
Applicants agree to:
- Stipulate a public deed of purchase of the property within two months from the execution of the determination of approval application.
- Bear all the expenses for the preparation of the deed of transfer (notaries, registration, transfer, stacking, etc.);
- To secure the building, in order to avoid damage to third parties, immediately after the acquisition; not providing the Municipality will carry out the works by charging the costs to the new owner;
- Prepare the property renovation and recovery project by acquiring all the necessary opinions within one year from the date of purchase;
- To start the works within two months from the date of issue of the necessary authorizations;
- Complete the building works within three years of withdrawal from the authorizations;
- Stipulate a surety policy in favor of the Municipality of Cammarata for an amount of €5,000.00 valid for three years to guarantee the concrete realization of the works. In case of default of the transferee, the Municipality will have the right to forfeit the policy.